The Indiana Department of Education is requiring all schools to collect Verification of Indiana Residency documentation for all of our students. This documentation will remain in a student’s file in our school offices. The South Henry School Corporation will have 3 ways for this to be completed.
1. Parents/Guardians can bring a document to the school for us to make a copy
2. Parents/Guardians may copy a document and send it in with your child
3. Parents/Guardians may take a picture and send an email* to firstname.lastname@example.org
The school corporation will need one document from the following list that shows the name and the physical address of the parent/guardian with a date no earlier than August, 2021. For your privacy, please cover up other details related to account numbers or social security information. Possible documents may include:
• Utility, phone, or internet bill
• Bank Statement
• Mortgage Statement
• Rental/Lease Agreement
• Medical Bill
• Other: Must show parent/guardian name and physical address
We appreciate your help and understanding to complete this task as soon as possible.
Superintendent of Schools
*Parents/Guardians choosing to send the document via email, please include the name of the student(s) and grade level in the body of the email.
*If you email a document or send one in with your child, please communicate if you have multiple children and provide their names and grades. You only need to send in one proof of residency for your family.